Removable ramps are a great way to help people with disabilities get into your business or workshop. They can be especially helpful for businesses that have a high level of pedestrian traffic and for workshops where people will be coming in and out often. Pente pmr (pmr slope) removable ramps allow you to modify the entrance’s height from the ground to ensure that anyone utilizing the entrance will not have to bend over to enter or exit the building.
This helps people function well throughout their day, rather than having them rely on someone else to enter or exit your business or workshop. Anyone who works with their hands, whether it’s a contractor working on-site or an employee who spends hours in your office, will greatly benefit from this type of accessibility.
What is a removable ramp?
A removable ramp is exactly what you think it is: a ramp that you can roll up and store in a closet during the winter or when it’s not needed. Some removable ramps are permanently mounted to a doorway, but most are portable, folding up for easy storage. These ramps can come in handy for a variety of reasons, including to help people who have disabilities gain access to places like curbside parking, the back entrance of a business, and even their front door, they are perfect for any situation where a more permanent ramp might not work, such as on a snowy or uneven pavement surface.
If you’re wondering if this type of ramp will benefit your business, the answer is yes. Removable ramps can help accommodate a wider range of customers and employees, as they can help people with disabilities get into your business or workshop without having to bend over at all. They can also help to increase the safety of your employees, as they’ll be able to enter or exit your business without having to step up and over something that may pose a risk.
Benefits of having a removable ramp
- Adapts to the environment – If you have to move your business or workshop to a different location, you can take your removable ramp with you, making it easy for customers and employees to quickly adapt to the change.
- Safer for customers and employees- having a removable ramp will reduce the risk of injury for both customers and employees.
- Flexible design – Depending on your particular situation, a removable ramp may be the only type of accessibility you need.
- Easier to install – Because removable ramps are portable, you don’t have to find somewhere to temporarily mount them. You can move them as needed, and they can be stored in a closet when not in use.
Choosing the right ramp for your business
Once you know the requirements for where you plan to use your removable ramp and the size of each of those components, you can choose a ramp that best suits your needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a ramp:
- Strength – Depending on where your removable ramp will be installed, you may want to look for a ramp that is reinforced or has a certain weight limit.
- Safety – The most important factor when choosing a ramp is safety as you want your customers and employees to be able to safely use it.
- Durability – You don’t want to have to constantly replace a piece of equipment that is only meant to be used once or twice. Make sure the ramp you choose can last a long time.